B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster

Awesome!

It is like I got sucked away in a the game!
Keep up the good work! 5/5 10/10 + faved

Burn7 responds:

Don't get sucked too hard. That bursts blood vessels, and not only will it taste weird for the sucker, it will hurt for the suck-ee.

xKore - Crowd Control (ExPrev) xKore - Crowd Control (ExPrev)

Almost...

this could use a little more 'beast mode' then it would be perfect.

Nexus - Battle Theme Nexus - Battle Theme

its perfect!

It really fits in a sort of final fantasy game!
or even better, a epic battle fantasy game!

YanX responds:

Thaks.Glad you like it XD

Cooling touch of Rain Cooling touch of Rain

beautifull!

I was drawing with my pc on. the music on the audio portal was playing while I was drawing. And then your music came, and I just stopped with drawing! I turned the volume higher... and didnt bring any atention to my paper. I never had that bevore! This is amazing! I need to upload this! 5/5 10/10 ofcourse!

Super Nova [wip] DJRM Super Nova [wip] DJRM

.......

... This song actually makes me think. becouse I dont think this song sounds like a super nova. Its more a space city full with robots. Yeah if I should make a game about space robots I would choose this music for the background music. :)

RobMagic responds:

thanks for the feedback. originally i had named this "spacey" so I'm with you there.

Tribute To Our Nightmares Tribute To Our Nightmares

sorry man..

this just dont hit me. its a bit lifeless. Let hear your voice better, the lyrics could be good, but thats all. :( Im sorry I quess this is all I can say.

bipolarmunkey responds:

It's all good man. Not every song is going to be for everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to review.

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

Mostly I dont like havy metal

But all the sounds effects you put in makes it beautifull. If he only havent scream...
But what is good havy metal without scream right? :) keep up the good work.

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

its beautiful

to bad its to short.

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

I lissen it everyday

its still the best song I've heard on ng! I have no other things to say. last song b4 you make some serious music? isnt this good enough then?

Trance_Some WiP Trance_Some WiP

wait.. is this trance?

anyway, I like it!

MrAw3s0me responds:

yes it is, but its a style you wont hear so much on NG, listen to some sean tyas or suncatcher trance on youtube, these proffessional dig the uplifting genre pretty well !